Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fit to fat to fit

Everyone wants to lose weight and get fit and tone up some part of their body. If they say they don't I believe them but they secretly do! 
I have always been that person to be fair, happy with my weight, never doing a fad diet, can't be arsed to exercise but always wishing I looked better without any effort. Truth is it doesn't happen that way.
When I finally realised I was lying to myself was when Id gotten a new job where I was constantly active never stopping and being physically exhausted At the end of every shift. This hell of a job did wonders for my physique and I loved it. I always thought my body wasn't meant to be that way but it really can when you change your lifestyle completely. 
Now I'm not saying quit your lazy ass jobs but think about your activity on a daily basis.... Download the pacer app and see how active you are on a day to day basis. Do it!!! It makes you want to get up and walk when you see the results.
Let me expand! I quit this active job, where I logged 6 mile of walking every shift for 4 months, for a desk job and was terrified of the effect this was going to have on my body. 
1 month in I felt disgusting my pacer had gone from 14000 steps per day to 300!!! What the actual hell!!! 
This is what has changed my life, even though I'm currently living this its a life changer. Follow my progress and join in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment