Tuesday 12 May 2015

Running

Last year I started running or jogging some may say. I was limited to the park behind my house as I was living in fear of running anywhere that wasn't near home. I applauded myself for a 3 mile run and then retiried!

This year I decided to start again I'm 3 months in and can now run 8.5 mile. That's the furthest I've pushed myself and not attempted anything more as of yet.

Im using the nike running app to track my progress which I love. It has logged my runs, times, distances etc and shows me my history and my journey in a way.

I started running a mile max and that's all I could manage for a week or so and that's what makes me proud to know what I can do now. 

Some days I'm shit and can't run but if you just keep going you start getting in the zone where you feel like forest gump and could run forever and then you get the bug where you just want to run every day because it's making you feel so good. 

What I don't understand is im not losing any weight however my body is toning my legs are losing cellulite and my stomach is more defined. I feel good and that's all I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment