Wednesday 11 May 2016

Smoothie Bowl for Breakfast

I have been making smoothie bowls for a while now since I got my new blender at Christmas and replaced my winter porridge with a cold refreshing dish!!



Basically you can use what every you have in the fridge but a few of my faves are:

Banana
Spinach
Honey
Almond Milk
Chia Seeds
Peanut Butter

Skyr Protein Yoghurt
Banana
Frozen blueberries an raspberries

I then top these with homemade granola and fresh fruit.



They are so filling so they put me on until lunchtime always. If I don't fancy it for breakfast I take it to work in the blender container and eat it for lunch as a yoghurt or it makes a good sweet dessert if your craving something after tea.

You can what ever you like there are so many variations.

I enjoy a few dates chucked in too or you can protein powder for consumption after a workout. 



I've also been eating an orange diced up for breakfast and feel like its helped my skin clear up much quicker too.

All my breakfast is washed down with a hot water and lemon juice -  a morning ritual I am addicted too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment