Wednesday 11 May 2016

Beauty Sample Reviews for Hair & Body

I just wanted to write about a couple of samples I got in a women's health magazine this week.

The first was this l'oreal elvive extraordianry clay shampoo and conditioner


I had to write about it because my gosh it's amazing!! My hair hasn't felt soft in a long time and I didn't even have to put any argan oil on after if blow dried it.

Woke up this morning and it's really shiny and thick feeling I'm that impressed I'm going to buy the bottles from shop later. (UPDATE!! 1 year on nearly and I still use the clay shampoo its amazing!!!)

I also tried this garnier ultimate blends body lotion and although my skin feels deliciously soft and smells divine I'm really sticky and it claimed I could put on my clothes straight after where I am now 20 minutes later still thinking about pulling on my skinny jeans.... But lovely product it's kind of glowy which I like. But yeah I'm even sticky on my arms still.




No comments:

Post a Comment