Thursday 23 February 2017

A bucket list for your dirty thirties











       
  • Kick a bad habit
  • Visit a new continent
  • Go on a road trip with the girls 
  • Learn to drive a new mode of transport
  • Grow something you can eat
  • Organise your life 
  • Read a classic novel
  • Do something that scares you
  • Be stylish wear something to turn heads your not dead yet
  • Volunteer 
  • Get fit for life last chance to strengthen them bones
  • Win a medal 
  • Scrapbook the best things you did in the last 30 years 
  • Learn to play that instrument
  • Spend time with the children in your family
  • Travel Alone
  • Fly 1st class
  • Host a Christmas party
  • Make videos and save them
  • Get the car you always wanted 
I'm a massive fan of lists and bucket lists I have done since I was 16 I have saved and I still write one for every year and I make my daughter do this too!! I may not complete all of them but some years I have last year was the worst year I think I've ever had and when I looked back at my list at the end of the year id actually completed 11/12 things on there. So to achieve the things I needed I had to sacrifice other stuff that year like holidays and going places. So I am making up for all that this year!!
 
PS this isn't my bucket list it was just some ideas for anyone interested in making one.
 
Mines 150+ of a list =)

No comments:

Post a Comment