Sunday 1 November 2015

Lemon infused water

I feel like i swear by this shit it really does change my physique.

I've been drinking this for a couple of months and the other week i just forgot to make a batch and continued to not have a batch to drink and i felt different so made sure i bought a bag of lemons on my next shop and made a bottle of water up with just a lemon cut into quarters popped in and left in the refrigerate.

This is all i drink at home instead of pop or dilute or juice etc. I have a good drink in a morning and a good guzzle before bed and i feel it helps my stomach loads with bloating. i just keep topping the water up for a few days before changing the lemon.

Its cheaper than all the pop you can go through and tastes nicer than water alone so give it a try what you got to lose.

I'm a BIG green tea drinker too i feel this helps my soul LOL it certainly helps my stomach digest foods better and stops the upset stomach feeling or anxiety tummy i sometimes get.

No comments:

Post a Comment