Monday 4 April 2016

The bestestest quickest way to lose weight

I swear that drinking a cup of hot water with half a lemon squeezed in, first thing in the morning and last thing at night is the best detox, bloating, fat loss remedy I have ever ever done.

For the last 2 years I have drank this and when u forget about it or go a month without it I start getting bloated again. Then I remember that I haven't been drinking it and really should so I work it back into my day and walla I feel the muscles coming back out!!

I promise it's amazing and if your not drinking it you obviously aren't in it for yourself! What have you got to lose! 

I even just googled it and a million and one reasons to drink this shit came up so its not just me and my opinion it's on google and that's fact 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment