Sunday 31 January 2016

Losing the Christmas layer

So today is the 1st February and this weekend is the first time since Christmas that I feel like I'm back in shape.

After two weeks of food indulgence and not working out (cos it's Christmas) I felt disgusting and wobbly and like I was going to have to start my journey all over again. 




My fitness journey started in May 2015 it took 3 months to shape my body and see some muscle definition. I continued from there and drove the workout sessions into my daily routines and made sure I was active 5 or 6 times a week. So I've worked pretty hard all year long. 

Then Christmas came and I just wanted to fully relax and enjoy it so I did just that!! 



Around came the 4th January and I was totally ready to get back on it, I was fed up of eating and being lazy and tired and getting fat!! Actually my thing is I can eat eat eat and not see any change until two weeks later it's like boing here I am!! I have a fat delay 😏

Anyway After Christmas I started an evening class at college with my friends which fell on a Wednesday. Well Wednesday's was our boxfit class at fitness garage with combo and this class was the cherry on top for my physique. So Having missed this class for 6 weeks my stomach as lost its shape it's now a roll!! Knowing this I worked extra hard on my days in the gym, upped my running game again and made sure I never missed the Saturday box sesh. 



Well this paid off and today I am feeling good again I'm not as wobbly and my arms and abs are aching (I live for that feeling). 




So all in all its took me four weeks to get back to feeling good and toned again where as two weeks ago I thought this was a never ending journey!! 



I recommend some high intensity boxfit classes as they do wonders for the whole body. The circuits mix the whole thing up and makes you fell hard as fuck after 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment