Wednesday 28 October 2015

I quit sugar 8 week programme

I am contemplating doing this as a challenge as the last few weeks my yearnings have gotten the better of me
And I can't stop munching so I need something to work towards and came
Across this. 8 weeks is a long time though..... But gonna go for this one week at a time!

I'm good at this anyway I don't eat any processed foods or fast foods and I make all our meals at home and lunches for work etc 

My down fall in life is biscuits with a cuppa, haribo car snacking, cake from my feeder husband ( who I completely wish was into this as it would make my life so much easier if he did it too). Fuck him tho haha

I'm gonna prepare my self in starting this challenge and go for it, il update my progress if it in fact does progress lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment