Monday 29 February 2016

Runners knee - solution

I've had bad knees since I started running and I limp after a run for a couple of days too.

I've been really dreading a marathon because of the pain I'm in and genuinely think I may quit running once I've completed it.

Someone told me about some cartledge tablets I should take to ease the issues so I went online to search for them and they was like £20 which I didn't really want to spend. So when I was in the supermarket I found some in morrisons for £10 which weren't bad but then found asda had their own brand for just £3 so thought I'd give them a try.

Chrondroitin was the tablet I needed it helps maintain healthy joints and contributes to the formation of bones and tissue including cartledge. I've been taking them for two weeks and it feel so much better already. I did the 11 mile run on Sunday so had one Sunday and one Monday and by Tuesday it wasn't has bad at all so think they have definitely helped and will definitely carry on taking them whilst I'm training. 

Joint health multivitamins and minerals food supplement with Glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin and msm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment