Thursday 11 February 2016

Soup da loop

So my blogs turning a bit foody cos I like da food

I'm a shit cooker to be honest cos I like to read a recipe that I like the sound of and then just make my own version with my own ingredients and own measurements. I could never bring a book out cos I'm a chuck it in and see how much lands in pan!! Not helpful to people who are genuinely interested in trying haha

But this is my chat and no cunt reads it so I'll give thee a Yorkshire version of whatever I make and be brave and just use your instinct and go with the flow!!

Soups one of me faves and my homemade soup is 😍😍😍 ask me husband 😁

Courgette and onion soup 
2 courgettes chopped/sliced as fine as possible
2 onions chopped as above 

Stew the onions in some butter on a pan 
Add the courgettes and do same 
Add a pint of chicken stock and a splash of milk salt and pepper
Simmer for an hour and add any stale bread or bread crusts you got in cupboard just rip them up and wack them on for ten mins and walla it's a surprise and I hope you will love it's so good for you!!

Butternut squash soup

Butternut squash
Sweet potatoes x2 
Onion
Garlic clove 

I quartered a squash and shoved it in oven with two sweet potatoes as they are  for about an hour on gas mark 5.

About ten mins before the hour chop the onion and garlic and add to pan with a knob of butter to sweat out then add a pint of chicken stock, bring to the boil then add the Squash and potatoes for another ten mins before blending, seasoning and eating. I also added a sprinkle of paprika for good measure 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment